3

Relationship - You need it

Hello everyone,

Its been a while i wrote something on the web the reason is I am a lazy ass.. So thought why can't I write something today and here i am writing about a relationship (from my experiences).. Before I start anything, I just to let you know that my GMAT exam went well (Not so well as expected) but a good score (not sufficient). I am planning to retake it. I tell you that start later.

Anyways, whenever anyone want to discuss or talk about relationship they always start with problems in relationship and without their knowledge they end-up saying good things about it. Perhaps its the truth. Well, I am not making any point or its an expert opinion but I do have some experience in it and i am sharing them.

If a stranger talk to me in some party or in some marriage and start conversing (if he/she doesn't start one, I will) and later in the conversation if he/she ask  "do you have a girl friend?". I say I do with a big smile on my face,  because it feels great. But when you talk to your best friend about your girl friend, you go like "Dude another fight today..".

Every relationship has a tons of joy, happiness and fights. But all we remember is our fights not the joy or happy moments. Thats because when fight starts, it mostly ends in ego clash or "I am right and you are wrong".  I tell you, after the fight is over & all that anger comes down, you do remember the good times.. It could be coffee you had together that morning or a nice conversation that you had over the phone. That time it hits your mind and suddenly you pick up your phone and start texting "Sorry! I was wrong" and you get the same form other end too.


I hope i am not giving any lecture here; whatever i go on.. After some years in relationship your way of pursuing things are completely different. Your career, your life style,  friends of yours and more. You do give more importance to them and you expect your gal/guy to do the same or at least supportive.

If I talk about me, these days i kind of planning my higher studies and i am loving how my girl friend supporting me. We had good talks and future plans. Seriously i was worried so much when i thought about studies, commitments but after a good long talk with her i am feeling so relived.

"Relationship is a responsibility but you have other one to share it " 

So all i am saying is you can't know about relationship until you will be in one. Its not a class someone teach you its an on job training :)

I started awful and i am doing better now and I know i will be awesome sooner or later.

I guess that it. I put my thoughts here. What d you think? Let me know by leaving comments.

Take care!

3 comments:

Saji said...

Thanks for stopping by at my place...
Was nice 2 read this post!
Relationship is a big responsibility with compromise, promises and love as main inputs to it. Failing 2 fulfil any of these inputs would cause a chaos. But upon thinking at end of the day would really makeup the realtionship. This is what Life is all about, makeup & breakup.
Glad your gurl is with you. Wishing u all luck

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

@SaJi - Thanks.

Linhy said...

omg the video's are funny! specially the "penny penny" its so stupid lol

Post a Comment

Labels

Back to Top