7

He knows - Just leave it to him


Before I say who is this "HE" that I am talking about, I have a little story for you. Well, its not a story lets say its an imaginary situation in your life.

Lets say your best friend is having some problem or needs help. So he/she goes to a bunch of common friends of yours seeking help. Let say your best friend needs some 100 bucks and all your other friends talk about it when you are around. Finally your friend doesn't get money from any of her friends and comes to you for help. You knew your best friend needs some money and he/she doesn't comes to you first. How does it feel?


The same logic apply when we deal with "him". Thats right, I am talking about the supreme power who drives this world - people call him GOD (People who don't believe in god, I am sorry you are wasting your time by reading the rest).  He knows whats going on in your life, actually most people say he decides what has to happen in your life. But all we do is, when we get a problem or need any help, first thing that comes on our mind is "you know what I can solve it" or "I know someone who can help me on this" … . I seriously appreciate that positive attitude.. Everyone should have a positive feeling towards solving any problem they face.

But, sometimes or I say most of the times we fail. It could be completely or partly. Some cases we successfully solve them. Leave the success stories, it just make you a more confident person with a little head weight added with it. Whereas when we feel that we can't solve it, we end up going to "him" i.e. GOD. Will say these beautiful and impressive words (I did it lots of time). "I tried my best to solve it, Looks like I can't. Dear god please help me in getting over this".  So we try our best to solve something and finally we go to him for the help. Surprisingly he knows whats going on in our life. Now God is in your position and you are in your best friend's position. Its an different story here because no matter what you do, he always help you. It would be by solving your little problem or by teaching you a lesson about the mistakes you did.

You have seen Doctors saying (at least in movies) the truth about him more often than anyone in this world.

"You know what, We have done all the things that we could do. Now its in his hand. Trust him, he will help you".

Anyway, from now on lets have a new positive attitude in our life. Before we start our new day ( every day has a new problem) lets think this way.

I have a problem, I will try to solve it. I trust you, so its your duty to help me in solving it. 

You are with me? I am following this new thing quite sometime and it feels great!. You are just taking the pressure off your mind and putting on him. Trust me, it feels good.

7 comments:

Deepika said...

I wanted to know how you find those pictures to go with your posts! They will be so apt, all of them.. :) They almost speak the thoughts you express... :)

Rupa said...

Thanks for this beautiful write up. Iam very stressed today and this blog is helping me to feel better :)

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

@Deepika - Thanks. And about the pictures, I send little more time in choosing them.

@Rupa - I am so glad it helped you. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Priya Chilamkurthi said...

VJJJJ.. you know what? I'm so much stressful these days and I DO follow this. Is this called HOPE? I feel bad that hope is only 4-lettered but still the strongest word! :)

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

Pria - Totally agree, HOPE is a nice way to put it.

Vishal said...

VJ!! Impressive Buddy! :tup

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

Thanks Vishal!

Post a Comment

Labels

Back to Top