0

Dr. Sheldon Cooper






I sure most of us heard of Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper [B.S, M.S, M.A, Ph.D, Sc.D]. He is awesome,  geek, hilarious and what not. For those who don't know Dr.Sheldon, he is an character in Big Bang Theory a tv series which gets telecasted in CBS(USA) and Zee Cafe (India) . I am watching this series from its season one. When I started watching the first episode of season one, I didn't understand a word they were saying. Now season 5 is running and I am pretty good in following them. 

The best part of this series is how they present a set of geeks in a funny way. Every character is amazing and Dr.Sheldon Cooper is the best. Here are few awesome dialog from him which I like;



  • He goes to Penny (neighbor) house and knocks the door .. "Penny.. Penny… Penny… " :) :)


  • Whenever he crack any jokes he says this word "Bazzinga".. I love the way he says it




We love you Sheldon.. You are the best!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Back to Top