9

Emission checkup is it a rule?

Hey people,

Emission checkup is it a rule?; Are we capable of saving our own earth? these are the  big questions runing in my mind all the time. I haven't got as such found any answer for it. I know lots of people are trying hard to create the awareness.

I live in Bangalore, I commute in the city by my Bike. I get to see the world in different way. Every time when I travel inside the city I feel, its very difficult to save the earth.

Let me tell you some examples. As per my observation, if 10 people working for saving earth there are more than 100 people with or without their knowledge spoiling the earth at a greater level. Today I only talk about air pollution in metropolitan cities from vehicle on the road.

In Bangalore I am sure there is no concept called "Emission Check". Even such rule exists its only for Private vehicles(Whiteboard number plate) not for Service vehicles(Yellow board number plate). You can't imagine how much these service vehicles emit smoke.

If you are riding bike and going behind couple of auto rickshaw you need to guess the road because you can't see it anything, you will be completely covered with thick smoke which make your eye burn, make you feel suffocated etc etc. And our Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation( BMTC) buses; they are worst than any vehicle on the road. One BMTC but can replace 10 auto rickshaws, I am not talking about people it carry; but about the amount of smoke it emits.

I am tried telling these people; Looks like some issue in your vehicle please check them for emission. If you tell any auto rickshaw driver that his vehicle is too emitting lot of smoke; his answer "Mind your work, its my vehicle, my wish". BMTC buses are out of control. They are having an board behind them "Please call this number if this vehicle emitting too much of smoke". I called the number which is not reachable.

If I keeping telling you the problem which I see everyday, it will become a book. I will stop here.

I just want to convey only one message, If you own a vehicle please do the emission checked.



Few more interesting pics for you check it out!!

Auto rickshaw emitting smoke

Tata sumo polluting the environment 
Just 2 auto's can do this.. think of 2 lakhs 
BMTC bus with contact number to report emission violation 

9 comments:

Raksha said...

Totally agree with u!!Its getting more and more worse day by day!!

Sara said...

ahh..
bangalore and i, we share a strange bond.
good post :)

Deepika said...

Frustration comes out yet again!! Agree with it a lot! High time some solution actually materialized!

On the other side, last few posts have been only about the society and its problems. Why don't you, for a change, get the other side of you talk?:) You know what I mean..:)

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

@Raksha - That is why i wrote this blog. :P

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

@CR - Thanks you!

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

@Deepika - Well let me try... I hope you will like my next blog post. keep watching... :)

Rià said...

Totally understand and agree with what u r saying.

Randeep said...

Nice post dear. All those bad people killing our earth. :(

And I liked that pic :)

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

@Randeep,

Thanks bro!. Actually i spent couple of weekends roaming in Bangalore to capture most of it.

Post a Comment

Labels

Back to Top